Mermaid's World - Altered Mixed media note book

Hello My Dear Friends. I am again here today with another DT Project.


 And that is my Last but not least project for ItsyBitsy Blog as a DT member. I enjoyed the term being DT over their and for my last projects i would like to use the chalk paints launched by them few months back.






I have used Gauze,gesso, twine and modelling paste to make the background look like Under the sea effect. Lots of stones,micro beads and hearty melange glitter etc for this project.




I have used newly launched chipboard and lots of other products from Itsybitsy  store,
you can also find all the other details and links to material used at Itsy Bitsy blog.

I am totally in love, how it turned out, I hope you too loved it.
You can also follow me on your social media platform. I will be happy to see you there.

  Thanks for spending your valuable Time at my blog.
Roshini.


Linking up to the challenges at 
Mixedmediaplace #june2017

fabrika #33

MIXED MEDIA WORLD
sovaiskusnica
berry71bleu
cutecutblog

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Lots of awesome details! Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu June challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation wow wow wow Thanks for playing at mmp challenge this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love your art journaling, thank you for taking part here at Berry71Bleu x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous....the textures are amazing! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. морское дно... красота!
    спасибо от Фабрики 212

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your participation for MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the texture you achieved. Amazing! Thanks for playing along with Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing with Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome proyect!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.