LOVE - Mixed media

6:13:00 PM


Hello crafters.......

         So happy and I am on the seventh heaven today sharing My very first Debut Designing Team Project for Fabrika Decoru blog, The Ukraine manufacturer of amazing supplies..... I am glad and honored being a member of this designing team. here are fee pics my project.









More close up pictures, product list of all that I used for this project you can find on fabrika Decoru blog.

Linking up my work to the blog challenge at

mixedmediaplace                          mixedmediaworld

 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Beautiful Mixed Media Project Roshni..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. les couleurs et la texture sont superbes , merci pour ce projet a notre challenge à bientot Nate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous textural piece - I love what you've done with the wire circles! Thank you for sharing this with us at Mixed Media World!

    ReplyDelete

recent posts

Advertise