April 27, 2016
Here for the first time ever i have made something to enter into a blog challenge...my baby steps towards entering the challenges..i wish i would win it...but its more selfish though...this is made as i have inspired to take part in Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/#  this challenge not only inspired me to use my metallic colors and metal chain in my project...it just made me come out of box where i was always in a feeling like taking part in the blog challenges is not my cup of tea as i think my works are not up to the mark. i use to get inspired by the crafters who wins some blog challenges...feel like they are born talented..

i altered an old vase..just applied a coat of thick white gesso and added rough textures to it with the texture paste (made by myself)...painted with fabric/acrylic metallic colors (metallic green,teal,copper and bronze colors)bought from local stores,leave it for drying, added few paper flowers colored prior to sticking it with glue gun..to highlight the flowers added pearl drops gold colors to te edges and highlighting areas..just before sticking the flowers to vase used a filigree metal charm stuck it with a 3d foam tape and added resin painted with gold marker.used metallic chain to give highlighting look
leave some love in comments of u like or suggestions to improve and make it better....
cheers...

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing project and I love all the texture and the detail you've added to the vase, it looks as if it should be in a museum! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much emma williams...your comments encourages me to to do more n more crafting...

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad that you decided to enter our challenge! This piece is so beautiful! I really like how you incorporated all of those metal elements. I also thought it was very clever of you to add flowers. It looks like an elegant piece of treasure! I'm excited to see what else you create. Thanks again for submitting your work to our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you so much andrea ockey...ur words are motivating

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.